Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The holiday season!


We're excited and thankful for Noah's first Christmas!  We love Christmas at our house!  We are having so much fun with decorating the tree and our house, looking at Christmas lights outside, listening to Christmas music, and even starting to address Christmas cards.  A disclaimer about our Christmas cards, for all of those we send them to:  I am terrible, not only am I not going to write a Christmas letter, I don't even think I am going to write personalized notes :(  I am just going to send the picture.  My time is very limited, and I feel I need to cut corners where I can (although, those who we talk to on a regular basis, and who peruse our blog, already know what's going on, mostly, so a letter may just be redundant, anyway :)  I know my parents did Christmas letters every year (maybe they still do?), and they were all personalized at one time and not done in form-letter, and I don't know HOW they did it with raising three kids!  I am very impressed by them, but I think I am just lazy-ha :) 
Anyways...we love most everything about Christmas, and it is especially fun this year because Carter is really getting into it, and Noah is at a fun age to enjoy everything, too.
Here are some "holidayish" pics :)


A pic of our tree, again.

One of our trees outside.

One of our favorite ornaments.

Can you guess whose favorite ornament this is? :)

Carter decorated this branch--there are about 10 ornaments hanging on one branch :)

I tried to pose Carter and Noah by the tree--nobody really looked at the camera-oh well :)


"Why yes, I am very excited about my first Christmas coming up!" :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I Love your tree!! I especially marvel at all your beautiful ornaments and that each has it's own story and memory. It will be such a fun Christmas season at your house!
    I am impressed that you already have your cards and that you have started getting them ready:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, we really haven't done anything with our cards :) Hopefully they will be out by mid-December :)

      Delete
  2. Don't feel bad. We're just doing picture cards, too (and I don't have little ones around the house).

    ReplyDelete