Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Thankful...


That the day is over and my boys are in bed :)  I woke up this morning feeling as tired as I was when I went to bed last night, and struggled to feel joyful.  Just one of those days, I guess.  To top it off, there was a lot of crying, whining, and even a couple of tantrums! (Don't worry-not by me, just my children.  Although, I felt like crying a few times myself-ha :)  We went to get Christmas pictures done today, which was probably not a great idea, considering the moods my boys were in, but oh well :)  I honestly don't even remember what we picked out.  At the end we just agreed with something the photographer put together, because we had to get out of there, so it will probably be a very random picture, but we're done with it  :)
I am lucky to work per-diem so I get to be home with my boys a fair amount, but I have to say, sometimes going to work is a bit of break-ha!  The day tried on my patience, but we made it through.  It was just...one of those days :)  And helps me to be extra grateful for the joyful moments.  Time for an attitude adjustment and looking forward to a positive day and outlook tomorrow!  Now, I think I'll go have a glass of wine--oh, who am I kidding, I'll probably just go to bed soon myself :)


A picture of how a lot of our day went :)



And...a few happier moments in the day...

Enjoying a walk this morning.

In a better mood this evening, and playing.

"Baths always put me in a good mood!"
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment