Friday, November 30, 2012

Thankful...

That I remembered to blog everyday (minus the first two) of the Thankful November month :)  It was a good reminder that there is so much to be grateful for and find joy in (even on those crabby, bad mood kind of days :)!
Thanks to all who have been following along, and to all who have been following along since our first blog posts shortly after Carter was born!  You've joined us on many of our day to day journeys, as Carter and Noah have been growing up.  I am thankful for all of YOU! 
John and I will, of course, continue to blog, but probably not everyday :)  Although, now that I have figured out that blogging isn't too hard, maybe I will try a little more :)
And, of course, what is a blog post without a few pictures!




Fun at the Children's Museum!

Working on the switches.

Carter's favorite thing at the museum!

Thank you for following along!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Dad and I have really enjoyed your thankful blog! We truly appreciate being able to follow along on your family adventures. I am very thankful for cell phones, texting, and the internet that keep us so well connected despite the distance..We sure do love those boys!! :)

    ReplyDelete