Monday, November 5, 2012

Thankful for...


Our home.  We are so lucky and blessed to have a home.  We think of all of those who don't and all of those whose homes were damaged from Hurricane Sandy.  You are in our prayers!

And on a lighter note, speaking of homes, here is a new addition to ours:

A train table :)



Here is the new train table that John built for Carter.

What fun!

Someone else likes the new train table, too (just ignore the drool and Gerber squash on his outfit :)

"Fun" times eating in our home :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I like your home too:) ... Lots of Love and happy activites. I love Carter's train table. We can give thanks for trains AND Airplanes, because tomorrow I get on that big bird and come to visit my Reno Family!! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! I am thankful for my ridiculously cute nephews!

    I am thankful for having such an awesome selfless family who loves to love other people and supports each other from miles away :)

    ReplyDelete