Saturday, November 17, 2012

Rainy days

We love sunny days but are grateful for the rainy days, as well.  We live in such a dry climate, and it was a year ago that a fire swept through Reno destroying homes, that we are thankful for any amount of moisture we can get.

For anyone just tuning in (if anyone even reads our little blog :),  I am doing a "thankful" post for everyday in November.  Thought it was a fun idea, and a good reminder (especially on "blue" days) that there is so much to be grateful for!



Rainy Saturday

Enjoying some rainy day activities

Silly boys

A hint of a rainbow
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I'm thankful I get to see all of you in a few days! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love living in a climate that experiences 4 seasons, but I am grateful for every nice day we get in November so in hopes to have a short, mild winter!

    ReplyDelete