Tuesday, October 20, 2009

More Carter!

The Carter update for today: he slept, he fed, he filled his diapers, he looked around some, and he cried some (mostly about the departure of his Great Aunt Millie back to Iowa). All in all, a good day. Anyway, I'm posting a picture and a video for today. The video is about 30 seconds of riveting stretching with a fascinating sneeze in the middle. I'm guessing it will go viral. :-) O.k., maybe not. But... as this blog is about a week old, my guess is that, if you're still following it, you will, actually, find the video riveting. Don't forget, if you want more pictures, I'm linking to our Picasa albums at the top left of this blog page. -John (and family)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Green is a good color on Carter, and if that is a frog on his leg I dedicate that to Aunt Tracy!!!

    ReplyDelete